Andrew F. Adomitis
Andy has devoted a significant portion of his practice to tort and casualty defense including toxic tort and civil rights litigation, as well as accountant and medical malpractice claims. He also represents insurance carriers in a variety of coverage questions, as well as recovery of large losses. He represents governmental and private entities in construction disputes and actions subject to the jurisdiction of the Environmental Protection Agency.
Andy has lectured on the topic of "Insurance Coverage Law in Pennsylvania" before various professional organizations including the National Business Institute and the Pittsburgh Fire Loss Conference.
Under Andy's tutelage as attorney advisor, the North Hills High School Mock Trial team captured two consecutive Allegheny County Team Trial Championships and placed third in the Pennsylvania Bar Association State Championship. Andy has served as an appointed member of the North Hills High School Public Budget Committee, as well as Director and Vice President of the Arctic Foxes Hockey Association.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, JD, 1987
- Pennsylvania State University, BS, 1984
- Supreme Court of Pennsylvania
- United States District Courts: Western District of Pennsylvania, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals: Third Circuit
- Defense Research Institute
- American Inns of Court, Barrister
- American Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association