Andrew S. Connell, Jr.
Andy’s practice focuses on defending medical malpractice, product liability, construction, premises liability, railroad, automobile and trucking cases, as well as class actions. Andy is rated AV® Preeminent™ by Martindale-Hubbell.
Andy’s product liability experience includes defending manufacturers of industrial equipment, medical devices, all types of consumer products, as well as products containing asbestos.
Andy served in both the U.S. Marine Corps Reserve and Florida Army National Guard.
- University of Miami School of Law, JD, 1994
- University of Florida, BA, 1991
- United States District Court: Southern District of Florida
- Defense Research Institute
- Florida Bar Continuing Legal Education Committee, 2003-2008