Bethany P. Minich
Bethany has represented clients in a wide range of complex litigation matters, including the defense of professionals (attorneys, accountants, officers/directors, real estate agents/brokers, condominium trustees, and licensed site professionals), products liability, premises liability, environmental litigation, toxic tort, construction disputes, automobile torts, coverage disputes, business litigation, general liability, and bad faith claims.
Her practice also involves defending employers in employment litigation, including claims for age discrimination, sex discrimination, national origin discrimination, handicap discrimination, wage violations, wrongful termination, and retaliation in state and federal court and before local government agencies.
Boston magazine and the New England Super Lawyers magazine recognized Bethany as a New England Rising Star Lawyer in 2009.
Bethany also coaches Girls' U10 soccer for the Hamilton-Wenham Youth Soccer Association.
- Suffolk University Law School, JD, 2000
- University of Connecticut, BA, 1996; political science
- New Hampshire
- United States District Court: District of Massachusetts
- United States Court of Appeals: First Circuit
- American Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute