Christopher H. Wright
Chris has been practicing law for over 30 years, concentrating his civil litigation practice in the defense of businesses and individuals both insured and self-insured. His experience includes litigation of matters regarding premises liability, product liability, vehicle negligence, public utility claims, claims arising from assisted living injuries, contract disputes, workers' compensation, negligent advertising, and telecommunications disputes for a Fortune 10 company. He has successfully tried cases to verdict in Pennsylvania, both bench and jury trials, in the County Courts of Common Pleas as well as the federal courts. He has also presented appellate arguments to both the Superior and Supreme Courts in Pennsylvania, as well as the Third Circuit Court of Appeals.
Prior to joining the Philadelphia office of Litchfield Cavo, Chris was the founding partner of Christopher Wright & Associates, P.C.
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, JD, 1977
- Trinity College, BA, 1974
- United States District Courts: Eastern District of Pennsylvania, Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States Court of Appeals: Third Circuit
- United States Supreme Court