Colby S. Bryson
Colby’s practice encompasses a variety of civil litigation matters, including premises liability, toxic tort, motor vehicle claims, products liability, professional liability matters, insurance coverage, and subrogation.
Before joining Litchfield Cavo, Colby worked for a regional insurance defense firm, focusing his practice primarily on toxic tort and general liability matters.
- Case Western University School of Law, JD, 2011
- University of Pittsburgh, BA, 2008; summa cum laude, political science and communications.
- West Virginia
- United States District Courts: Western District of Pennsylvania, Southern District of West Virginia
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- West Virginia Bar Association