Dana M. Catanzaro
Dana focuses her practice on the defense of construction accident and property damage claims. Dana has extensive experience with all types of negligence-based lawsuits, including motor vehicle accidents, premises liability, and medical malpractice. Dana has also represented insurance companies in insurance coverage matters.
Dana was selected to the 2018 New York Metro Rising Stars list, a distinction given by Super Lawyers to only 2.5% of attorneys in the New York Metro area each year.
Dana formerly served as Chair of the City Bar Chorus Committee of the New York City Bar Association from 2013 through 2016, and remains active in the committee.
- New York Law School, JD, 2009; cum laude
- Fairfield University, BA, 2006; magna cum laude
- New York
- New Jersey
- United States District Courts: Eastern District of New York, Southern District of New York, District of New Jersey
- Member, Board of Directors, Columbian Lawyers Association, First Department
- Member, New York City Bar Association, City Bar Chorus Committee