Daniella’s practice focuses on the evaluation, negotiation, and trial of general liability, products liability, professional liability (medical and non-medical), commercial liability, construction liability, automobile tort and bad faith claims. She also has extensive experience representing lending institutions. Daniella has more than ten years experience working with self-insured companies, insurance companies, and individuals. She has successfully argued motions, conducted trials and drafted pleadings including complaints, motions, supporting briefs and appellate briefs. She has argued before the Massachusetts Appeals Court. Daniella also has experience in criminal defense, domestic relations, estate planning, and probate matters.
Daniella received a Rhodes Scholarship nomination during her senior year of college. While in law school, she represented criminal defendants in misdemeanor cases in the City of Boston as a participant in the Suffolk Defenders Clinical Program.
- Suffolk University Law School, J.D., 2007, cum laude
- Salve Regina University, B.A., 2003, summa cum laude, Administration of Justice
- New Hampshire
- United States District Court: District of Massachusetts, District of New Hampshire, District of Maine
- Boston Bar Association
- Women’s Bar Association
- National Italian American Bar Association
- “Should Violent Juvenile Offenders Be Charged As Adult Criminals?” Certiorari, 2002
- Assistant to Charles P. Kindregan, Jr., Distinguished Professor of Law for Research
Model Act for Assisted Reproductive Technology, Understanding the law of Relocation: A Comparative Study of the Standards used by Three Different States, Case law and journal research on assisted reproductive technology