Dominique D. de Vastey
Dominique focuses her practice on commercial and tort litigation. She defends clients involved in a variety of breach of contract, products liability, premises liability, and professional liability actions.
She has extensive experience in taking fact and expert witness depositions and drafting motions in personal injury matters. She has also drafted articles and presented on a variety of topics pertinent to commercial and tort litigation.
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law, JD, 2013
- University of Burgundy, MA, 2008; summa cum laude
- Amherst College, BA, 2008; cum laude
- United States District Courts: Southern District of Illinois, Eastern District of Missouri
- Alliance Française
- American Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Illinois Defense Counsel
- Madison County Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- Mound City Bar Association, Rhonda F. Williams CLE Retreat Committee Member
- St. Clair County Bar Association