Edward M. Fogarty, Jr.
Ed’s practice embraces many aspects of insurance defense litigation. In nearly thirty years of litigation, the broad spectrum of his practice areas has included complex business litigation and Lanham Act cases, general liability, products liability, professional and executive liability, malpractice, environmental/toxic tort litigation, civil rights and employment discrimination cases, trucking and other motor vehicle related litigation involving catastrophic injuries, New York construction/labor law, premises liability, appellate work and coverage litigation. He has tried numerous cases to verdict in both New York state and federal courts. Ed has been rated an AV® Preeminent™ lawyer by Martindale-Hubbell's peer review system, representing recognition of the highest level of professional excellence.
- Fordham University School of Law, JD, 1984
- Boston College, BA, 1981; philosophy and political science
- New York
- United States District Courts: Northern District of New York, Southern District of New York, Eastern District of New York, Western District of New York
- United States Court of Appeals: Second Circuit
- American Bar Association, Tort Trial and Insurance Practice section