Eric S. Lankton
Eric’s practice focuses primarily on insurance defense and insurance coverage issues, as well as employment and executive and professional liability matters. Specifically, Eric’s practice encompasses commercial litigation matters relating to workplace accidents, product liability, premises liability, general liability, bad faith defense, workers' compensation and appellate practice.
- Villanova University School of Law, JD, 2012
- Stonehill College, BA, 2009
- United States District Court: District of Connecticut
- Mohegan Tribe Gaming Disputes Court
- Connecticut Bar Association