Hilary C. Bonenberger
Hilary dedicates her practice to the defense of parties in toxic tort and mass tort litigation, including asbestos and silica, as well as the defense of general liability matters in West Virginia and Pennsylvania. Before entering private practice, she served as the Law Clerk for the four judges that comprise the First Judicial Circuit of West Virginia.
In 2011, Hilary had the honor of giving a presentation as a panelist at the Defense Research Institute's Asbestos Medicine Seminar on "Premises, Workers' Compensation and Employer Defense in Asbestos Litigation."
She has been listed by Pennsylvania Super Lawyers as a Rising Star in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013.
- West Virginia University College of Law, JD, 1998
- University of Notre Dame, BA, 1995
- West Virginia
- United States District Court: Northern District of West Virginia
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association