Jamie’s practice includes trial and arbitration experience in employment, real estate, and general liability matters. He also has extensive experience defending matters relating to employment litigation, professional liability, construction defect litigation, automobile insurance defense, toxic tort litigation (including asbestos defense), premises liability (including warranty of habitability), general civil litigation, and the defense of class actions and representative actions. Jamie also has litigation experience in a variety of real estate matters, including commercial and residential unlawful detainers and foreclosures.
Jamie also served as an extern for the Honorable George P. Shiavelli, United States District Court, Central District of California.
Jamie enjoys outdoor adventure sports and is conversant in Spanish.
- Pepperdine University School of Law, JD, 2007; cum laude; Journal of the Association of Administrative Law Judiciary, editor-in-chief
- Wheaton College, BA, 2001; magna cum laude, political science and Hispanic studies, Phi Beta Kappa
- United States District Courts: Central District of California, Eastern District of California, Southern District of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Pasadena Bar Association
- Note, “Accepting the Unacceptable: How Jama v. Immigration and Custom Enforcement Affects Deportation Policies with Non-Accepting Governments,” 26 J. Nat’l Ass’n Admin. L. Judiciary 173 (2006).