Jennifer L. Marino
Jennifer focuses her practice in all areas of civil litigation, including personal injury defense, premises liability, construction defect disputes, automobile negligence, retail & hospitality defense, and general liability claims. She practiced in New York for five years before bringing her practice to Florida.
As a certified instructor for the Department of Insurance, Jennifer presents numerous Continuing Education courses throughout the year.
Jennifer is rated AV® Preeminent™ lawyer by Martindale-Hubbell, representing the recognition of the highest level of professional excellence by her peers, and The Best Lawyers in America© selected her for inclusion in the 2015, 2016 and 2017 Best Lawyers List in the area of insurance law. She was listed in Florida SuperLawyers as a Florida Rising Star in 2010, a designation given to only 2.5% of eligible lawyers in the state.
- Benjamin Cardoza School of Law, JD, 2000
- Long Island University CW Post, BA, 1997; magna cum laude
- New York
- United States District Courts: Middle District of Florida, Southern District of New York, Eastern District of New York
- Council of Litigation Management
- Risk and Insurance Management Society
- Hillsborough County Bar Association
- Florida Defense Lawyers Association
- Academy of Hospitality Attorneys
- CLM Retail, Restaurant & Hospitality Committee