Jennifer N. Chang
Jennifer's practice includes insurance defense, personal injury, premises liability, employment, construction defect, commercial litigation, and bankruptcy matters.
After her graduation from law school, Jennifer clerked for the Honorable Jeff Bohm in the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of Texas.
- University of Houston Law Center, JD, 2012
- Vanderbilt University, BA, 2008
- United States District Courts: Southern District of Texas, Northern District of Texas, Western District of Texas, Eastern District of Texas
- Houston Bar Association
- Houston Young Lawyers' Association
- Karmyn Wedlow & Jennifer Buchanan, "Dual Representation Can Lead to a Duel with your Clients," 55 S. Tex. L. Rev. 769 (2014)
- Jeff Bohm & Jennifer Chang, "Proper Protection of Patients in Health Care Businesses in Bankruptcy: Continuing Development and Application of Section 333 of the Bankruptcy Code," 44 UCC L.J. 331 (2012)