John J. Jarosak
John focuses his practice in the areas of legal and other professional malpractice, construction litigation, toxic tort, products liability, bad faith litigation, directors and officers liability, and general liability. John has tried numerous jury and bench trials in all of these practice areas. He has participated in multiple presentations on professional malpractice and bad faith litigation to insurer clients and bar associations. He is a former member of the Board of Directors of the Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association and past co-chair of the Professional Liability Committee of the Boston Bar Association.
John is a member of the Litchfield Cavo Executive Committee.
- William & Mary Law School, JD, 1985
- Union College, BS, 1982
- United States District Court: District of Massachusetts
- Massachusetts Defense Lawyers Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Boston Bar Association; co-chair, Professional Liability Committee