Krupa A. Shah
Krupa focuses her practice on insurance coverage, premises liability, motor vehicle accidents, personal injury, employment discrimination, and New York Labor Law matters.
In addition to her litigation experience, Krupa served as a judicial intern to the Honorable Lawrence E. Kahn, United States District Court for the Northern District of New York and the Honorable Pedro J. Jimenez, Jr., J.S.C., Superior Court of New Jersey. She also participated in advanced federal and state criminal, civil, and bankruptcy prosecutions s as a law clerk to the United States Attorney’s Office for the Northern District of New York, the United States Trustees’ Office for the Northern District of New York, and the New Jersey Attorney General’s Office. While in law school, she was named a finalist in the Karen C. McGovern Senior Prize Trials Competition and the Donna Jo Morse Client Counseling Competition. Krupa is fluent in Gujarati and conversant in Spanish.
- Albany Law School, JD, 2010
- Rutgers University, BA, 2007
- New York
- New Jersey
- United States District Courts: Eastern District of New York, Southern District of New York, District of New Jersey
- New York Bar Association
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New York City Bar Association
- “Sexting: Risky or (F)risky? An Examination of the Current and Future Legal Treatment of Sexting in the United States.” Faulkner Law Review, Fall 2010.
- "The Applicability of the Fourth Amendment to Registered Sex Offenders," forthcoming