Lindsay A. Wickham
Lindsayâ€™s practice is focused on litigation, banking compliance, real estate, and foreclosure related matters.Â She also has experience in bankruptcy, collections, and creditorâ€™s rights and corporate law matters.
At Stetson, Lindsay was a recipient of the William F. Blews Pro Bono Service Award in 2009. Before entering private practice, she served as senior judicial intern to the Honorable David A. Demers (Ret.) of the Sixth Judicial Circuit Court of Florida.
Lindsay is an active volunteer with Boston Terrier Rescue of Florida.
- Stetson University College of Law, JD, 2009
- Stetson University College of Business, MBA, 2009
- Hobart and William Smith Colleges, BA, 2004; history and international relations
- New York
- United States District Courts: Middle District of Florida, Northern District of Florida, Southern District of Florida
- Florida Supreme Court
- American Bar Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- Florida Bar Young Lawyers Division