Lynne M. Mueller
Lynne practices in all areas of insurance defense litigation, including automobile accidents, product liability, contractual disputes, professional liability, Directors and Officers liability, and construction accidents. Her defense experience also includes real estate litigation, lender liability actions, and bankruptcy litigation.
Lynne’s practice includes the defense of employment matters involving local, state and federal discrimination claims, including those based upon age, race, pregnancy, disability, national origin, gender identity and sex as well as for sexual harassment. She also advises and defends employers with respect to claims under the Equal Pay Act, Fair Labor Standards Act and Family and Medical Leave Act.
Lynne has lectured at various bankruptcy seminars and also provides legal services for the Volunteer Lawyers Project of Legal Action of Wisconsin. She has served as counsel for an economic development organization that assists entrepreneurs and small business owners.
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, JD, 1988
- University of Wisconsin-Madison, BA, 1985; English
- United States District Courts: Eastern District of Wisconsin, Western District of Wisconsin, Northern District of Illinois, Central District of Illinois
- United States Court of Appeals: Seventh Circuit
- Milwaukee Bar Association
- Association for Women Lawyers