Mark K. Worthge
Mark’s legal practice includes complex construction litigation, with significant trial and arbitration experience representing developers, contractors, manufacturers, homeowner associations, architects, engineers, geologists, and other design professionals. He also has represented financial institutions in lender liability and real estate matters.
Mark also has substantial experience representing insureds and self-insured clients in professional liability, products liability and personal injury defense, ADA claims, real estate and business disputes, and employment litigation including class actions and representative actions in wage and hour, discrimination, and harassment matters.
Prior to attending law school, Mark worked as a Registered Professional Engineer for several major architectural and structural engineering firms in the Los Angeles area, with responsibility for the design of commercial buildings, aerospace facilities, hospitals, transportation projects, and energy facilities.
Mark is an avid cyclist, a volunteer AYSO coach and referee, and an amateur geologist.
- University of West Los Angeles Law School, JD, 1985
- University of California Los Angeles, BS, 1979; with honors; Engineering, with emphasis in Civil Engineering and Structural Engineering
- United States District Court: Central District of California, Southern District of California
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Pasadena Bar Association
- Structural Engineers Association of California