Mark O. Suttle
Mark has a broad range of litigation experience in federal and state court, including product liability, disability discrimination, construction, probate, intellectual property, insurance coverage, and antitrust matters.
- Harvard University, JD, 1986
- University of California at Davis, BA, 1979; economics
- United States Court of Appeals: Ninth CircuitCalifornia
- United States District Courts: Southern District of California, Central District of California, Eastern District of California, Northern District of California
- “Title III Crowdfunding: A Slow, Creative Start,” Los Angeles Daily Journal, 2017.
- “Student Loan Rules May Hinder Recovery,” Los Angeles Daily Journal, 2017.
- “Asset-based Securitization: Balancing Disclosure and Privacy,” Los Angeles Daily Journal, 2014.
- “ESI and ‘Data Compilations,’” Los Angeles Daily Journal, 2012.
- “Liability of Insurance Agents and Brokers,” PLI Litigation and Administrative Practice Series (co-author).
- “The Law of Cross-Examination,” Chapter 2, Art of Advocacy: Cross Examination of Medical Experts (Matthew-Bender) (contributing author)