Michael J. Sechler
Michael focuses his practice on a variety of commercial and civil litigation matters, including products liability, premises liability, toxic tort, and professional liability matters.
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, JD, 2011; cum laude
- University of Pittsburgh Honors College, B.Phil, 2007; summa cum laude
- University of Pittsburgh Honors College, BS, 2007; summa cum laude
- United States District Court: Western District of Pennsylvania
- Co-author, “Constitutionalism Ancient and Early Modern: The Contributions of Roman Law, Canon Law, and English Common Law,” 34 Cardozo L.R. 1021 (2013)
- Co-author, “ ‘There Is Scarce a Pamphlet That Doth Not Triumph in Bracton:’ The Role of De Legibus et Consuetudinibus Angliae in Stuart Political Thought,” 33 Hist. Pol. Thought 25 (2012)
- Author, “That Fertile Mother of Actions:” English Commercialization and the Rise of Assumpsit as a More Efficient Legal Rule, 73 U. Pitt. L. Rev. 161 (2011).