Michael L. Hahn
Michael’s practice includes litigation of complex matters, insurance coverage, and insurance litigation. He defends policy-holders, self-insureds and other businesses and individuals in complex claims, including executive, professional and employers liability defense, toxic tort, construction injury, civil rights, personal injury, and environmental lawsuits. His insurance coverage practice includes representing primary and excess insurers’ interests in declaratory judgment actions throughout the country, monitoring excess exposures, and providing coverage opinions in matters involving pollution, media liability, transportation, construction, advertising injury, and mass tort claims. Michael also serves on the Hearing Board of the Illinois Attorney Registration and Disciplinary Commission which assists the Illinois Supreme Court in the regulation of licensed Illinois lawyers.
- Loyola University Chicago-School of Law, JD, 1995
- Northern Illinois University, BA, 1992; magna cum laude
- United States District Courts: Northern District of Illinois, Eastern District of Wisconsin, Western District of Wisconsin, Western District of Michigan, Eastern District of Michigan, Northern District of Indiana, Western District of Tennessee
- United States Court of Appeals: Sixth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court