Peter has worked in casualty defense since 1998. For the past eight years, his practice has focused on commercial litigation, insurance law and the defense of common carrier tort actions, premises liability claims, and construction suits. His previous work includes the defense of personal injury claims arising out of automobile accidents and subrogation matters.
Peter is the author of two peer-reviewed books on American legal history.
- Notre Dame Law School, JD, 1995
- University of Notre Dame, College of Arts & Letters, BA, 1992; Honors, history
- United States District Court: Northern District of Illinois, Southern District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals: Fifth Circuit
- State Bar of Texas; Litigation Section