Radhika V. Lohia
Radhika focuses her practice on commercial and civil litigation in the Illinois state courts. As a former prosecutor, she litigated over 150 bench trials in Cook County and several jury trials. Currently she is focusing her practice on white collar crime defense, insurance coverage issues and business litigation.
Radhika is very involved in the community and volunteers her time on different boards across the city. She is the incoming president for the Asian American Bar Association of Greater Chicago. Radhika also serves on the associate board of directors for Leading India’s Future Today (LIFT) Foundation, which raises money for higher education of youth in India. Radhika served as the president for the Chicago chapter of the National Asian Pacific Islander’s Prosecutor’s Association.
- Michigan State University School of Law, JD, 2012
- University of Delhi, New Delhi, India, BA, 2008; honors; political science
- Hindi (High proficiency; written and spoken)
- Punjabi (conversational)
- President-elect, Asian American Bar Association of Greater Chicago
- Associate Board of Directors, LIFT Foundation
- Past President, National Asian Pacific Islander Prosecutors Association, Chicago chapter
- Past Board Trustee, South Asian American Bar Association Foundation