Robert G. Lammie
Bob focuses his practice on workers' compensation issues. He also has extensive experience in insurance defense, civil litigation, and professional liability issues. Before attending law school, Bob worked as a claims adjuster, handling general liability, workers' compensation, and products liability issues. Bob served as an Arbitrator at the Illinois Workers Compensation Commission from 2004 to 2011. He is rated as an AV® Preeminent™ lawyer by Martindale-Hubbell, representing the recognition of the highest level of professional excellence by his peers.
Bob studied Vietnamese at the Defense Language Institute and served as a translator and radio operator for 101st Airborne Division in Vietnam.
- Chicago Kent College of Law, JD, 1981; with honors
- Southern Illinois University, BA, 1966; economics, psychology
- United States District Courts: Northern District of Illinois
- Illinois State Bar Association
- Worker's Compensation Lawyers Association