Sarah J. Simkin
Sarah's practice encompasses a variety of insurance defense matters including general liability, employment and professional liability, and toxic tort.
A graduate of the Boston University School of Law, Sarah’s concentration was in civil litigation and alternative dispute resolution. While in law school, Sarah served three years as a peer-elected representative to the Student Government Association and was active in moot court, including representing her law school in the Cardozo BMI Intellectual Property Moot Court Competition.
Previously, she was a Legal Fellow in the chambers of the Honorable Judge Nora Barry Fischer of the Western District Court of Pennsylvania and a law clerk in both the Pennsylvania Office of the Attorney General and the Western Pennsylvania Office of the United States Attorney.
Sarah holds a first degree black belt in Taekwondo and is a mentor with Big Brothers Big Sisters.
- Boston University School of Law, JD, 2015
- University of Pittsburgh, BA, 2007; summa cum laude, political science and journalism
- United States District Court: Western District of Pennsylvania
- Allegheny County Bar Association (Young Lawyer’s Division, Women in the Law Division)
- Women’s Bar Association of Western Pennsylvania