Stephanie L. Greenfield
Stephanie's practice encompasses commercial litigation matters relating to workplace accidents, construction defects, professional and executive liability, employment liability, product liability, toxic torts, premises liability, general negligence, medical malpractice claims, and appellate practice.
While in law school, Stephanie served as a mediator in the Philadelphia Municipal Court Housing Unit, mediating in landlord/tenant and small claims disputes in order to assist parties in reaching binding agreements. Stephanie served as the judicial law clerk for the Honorable Bill Mathesius of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Mercer County, during his 2007-2008 term.
- Widener University School of Law, JD, 2007
- Pennsylvania State University, BS in Marketing, 2004; with highest distinction
- New Jersey
- United States District Court: District of New Jersey
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association