Timothy S. Jajliardo
Tim focuses his practice on civil litigation, including personal injury defense, property loss defense, uninsured/underinsured motorist claims, product liability defense, defense of fire cases (boat and property), large loss investigation, complex commercial litigation including executive, professional, and employers liability defense, and appeals. He has significant trial experience, having tried many cases to jury verdict as well as numerous other cases before judges, attorney trial referees and arbitrators. Tim has also successfully briefed and argued cases at the Connecticut appellate level.
Prior to law school, Tim worked in the field of electrical engineering, with seven years of experience in research, development and testing of nuclear submarines.
- University of Connecticut School of Law, JD, 1999; with honors
- University of Connecticut, BS, 1995
- United States District Court: District of Connecticut
Representative Reported Cases
- Capozziello v. Robinson 102 Conn.App. 93, 924 A.2d 876 (Conn.App.,2007)
- Thoman v. Schmelter, 2003 WL 23279821
- Hersey v. Lonrho, Inc. 73 Conn.App. 78, 807 A.2d 1009 (Conn.App.,2002)
- Massad v. Eastern Connecticut Cable Television, Inc. 70 Conn.App. 635, 801 A.2d 813 (Conn.App.,2002)