Valarie J. Eissler
Valarie’s practice is concentrated primarily on the defense of serious personal injury and death claims, products liability, business and commercial litigation, small business representation, contractual risk transfer matters, and insurance coverage disputes. She also has experience in various toxic tort matters and appellate practice.
Before attending law school, Valarie worked as a medical technologist at Texas Children’s Hospital in the TexasMedicalCenter.
- University of Houston Law Center, JD, 1993
- University of Evansville, BS, 1978; medical technology
- United States District Courts: Northern District of Texas, Southern District of Texas, Western District of Texas, Eastern District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals: Federal Circuit
- United States Patent and Trademark Office
- Houston Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas, Litigation Section