Vincent J. Velardo
Vince focuses his practice on commercial litigation matters involving first party property insurance coverage, liability insurance coverage, trademark disputes, unfair competition, advertising injury, contract and business tort claims, executive liability, lender liability, legal malpractice, environmental/toxic tort and civil rights claims, property damage, and products liability.
Vince also handles employment discrimination claims, construction, trucking, professional liability, toxic tort claims, and appellate work in state and federal courts. Vince clerked in the New Jersey Superior Court for the Hon. Carol A. Ferentz, P.J. Cv. (Ret.) and the Hon Julio M. Fuentes, (currently Unites States Court of Appeals, Third Circuit).
- Willamette University College of Law, JD, 1996
- Lehigh University, BA, 1993; economics, minor in classical literature
- New York
- New Jersey
- United States District Courts: Southern District of New York, Eastern District of New York, Western District of New York, Northern District of New York, District of New Jersey, District of Utah, District of Colorado
- United States Courts of Appeal: Second Circuit, Third Circuit, Tenth Circuit
- Park City Bar Association
Representative Reported Cases
- Quick Response Commercial Division LLC v. Cincinnati Insurance Company, 2015 WL 5306093 (N.D.N.Y. 2015)
- Allied Interstate v. Kimmel & Silverman, 2013 WL 4245987 (S.D.N.Y. 2013)
- HPS Management Co. v. St. Paul Surplus Lines Ins. Co., et al, 956 N.Y.S.2d 548 (2nd Dept. 2012)
- Dollar Phone Corp. v. St. Paul Fire and Marine Ins. Co., WL 1077448 (E.D.N.Y. 2012)
- Sonoco Products Co., Inc. v. Fire & Cas. Ins. Co. of Connecticut 337 N.J.Super. 568, 767 A.2d 1018