Zachary E. Danner
Zachary's practice focuses on areas of insurance and commercial litigation including premises liability, employment, construction defect, medical malpractice, general negligence and automobile negligence and coverage dispute matters. His diverse background also includes experience in bankruptcy, workers' compensation, social security disability, family law and consumer fraud matters.
- Rutgers University School of Law, JD, 2009
- University of Maryland, BA, 2006; philosophy, Criminology and Criminal Justice
- New Jersey
- United States District Court: District of New Jersey
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Gloucester County Bar Association