Carrie’s practice draws on an extensive background in commercial litigation involving banking, labor and employment, antitrust, securities, insurance coverage, real estate, executive liability, business torts, construction defect, bankruptcy and products liability. She represents corporate and individual defendants in personal injury lawsuits. She also represents numerous nonprofit associations in corporate matters and litigation.
Before joining Litchfield Cavo LLP, Carrie served as law clerk to Justice John C. Stamos. She also served as Senior Litigation Counsel for Aon Corporation, where she appeared as lead counsel in more than 20 jurisdictions, litigating broker error and omission, director and officer liability, construction defect, business tort, employment practices and adversary bankruptcy actions.
- River Plaza Homeowner’s Ass’n v. Healey, et al., 389 Ill. App. 3d 268 (1st Dist. 2009)
- Recio v. GR-MHA Corp., 366 Ill. App. 3d 48 (1st Dist. 2006)
- Bergstrom, Inc. v. Siemens Elec., Ltd., 208 F.R.D. 234 (N.D. Ill. 2002)
- Fenner v. Favorite Brand Int’l., Inc., 25 F. Supp. 2d 870 (N.D. Ill. 1998)
- Landry v. Keene Corp., 811 F. Supp. 367 (N.D. Ill. 1993)
- Inryco, Inc. v. Multuloc Corp., 202 Ill. App. 3d 367 (1st Dist. 1990)
- Associates Financial Services Co., Inc. v. Mercantile, 727 F. Supp. 371 (N.D. Ill. 1989)
- Kansas Turnpike Auth. v. Wheeler, 243 Kan. 602 (1988)