Carrie represents corporate and individual defendants in personal injury lawsuits as well as numerous nonprofit associations in corporate matters and litigation. Her practice draws on an extensive background in commercial litigation involving banking, antitrust, securities, real estate, executive liability, business torts, construction defect, transportation, condominium, labor and employment, bankruptcy and products liability.
Prior to joining Litchfield Cavo LLP, Carrie served as senior litigation counsel for Aon Corporation where she appeared as lead counsel in more than 20 jurisdictions, litigating broker error and omission, director and officer liability, construction defect, business tort, employment practices and adversary bankruptcy actions. She also previously served as a law clerk to Justice John C. Stamos.
- River Plaza Homeowner’s Ass’n v. Healey, et al., 389 Ill. App. 3d 268 (1st Dist. 2009)
- Recio v. GR-MHA Corp., 366 Ill. App. 3d 48 (1st Dist. 2006)
- Bergstrom, Inc. v. Siemens Elec., Ltd., 208 F.R.D. 234 (N.D. Ill. 2002)
- Fenner v. Favorite Brand Int’l., Inc., 25 F. Supp. 2d 870 (N.D. Ill. 1998)
- Landry v. Keene Corp., 811 F. Supp. 367 (N.D. Ill. 1993)
- Inryco, Inc. v. Multuloc Corp., 202 Ill. App. 3d 367 (1st Dist. 1990)
- Associates Financial Services Co., Inc. v. Mercantile, 727 F. Supp. 371 (N.D. Ill. 1989)
- Kansas Turnpike Auth. v. Wheeler, 243 Kan. 602 (1988)