Gary devotes his practice entirely to insurance coverage litigation and bad faith litigation. He counsels and represents insurance industry clients nationally on a wide array of coverage matters, including general liability, professional liability, automobile liability and property coverage. Gary’s work involves every aspect of insurer representation from rendering coverage advice to litigating declaratory actions and bad faith actions at the trial court level and on appeal.
Gary is a frequent lecturer at seminars on insurance coverage and bad faith issues.
- Philadelphia Indem. Ins. Co. v. Florida Memorial University, 2018 WL 1737641 (S.D. Fla. April 6, 2018)
- Vozzcom, Inc. v. Great American Ins. Co., 666 F.Supp.2d 1332 (S.D. Fla.) aff’d 2010 WL 1226084 (11th Cir. 2010)
- Falcon Trust Group, Inc. v. Travelers Cas. & Sur. Co., 725 F.Supp.2d 1363 (S.D. Fla. 2010)
- Philadelphia Indem. Ins. Co. v. Yachtsman’s Inn Condominium Assoc., 595 F.Supp.2d 1319 (S.D. Fla. 2009)
- US Fire Ins. Co. v. James R. Mikes, et al., 576 F.Supp. 1303 (M.D. Fla. 2007)
- Sunshine Birds & Supplies Inc. v. U.S.F.&G., 696 So.2d 907 (Fla. 3rd DCA 1997)
- MCO Environmental Inc. v. Agricultural Excess & Surplus Ins. Co., 689 So.2d 1114 (Fla. 3rd DCA 1997)
- Delta Pride Catfish, Inc. v. Chicago Ins. Co., et al, 697 So.2d 400 (Miss. 1997)