Greg’s practice encompasses many areas of defense litigation including medical and dental negligence, licensing and regulatory discipline, premises and construction liability, auto liability and employment-related matters. He represents insurance company clients including medical and dental care providers, property owners and commercial tenants, general contractors and subcontractors. Greg handles all aspects of cases from inception including motions, discovery, mediation, arbitration, trials and appeals.
Prior to joining Litchfield Cavo LLP, he represented state employees and state agencies as a Utah assistant attorney general and also served as an administrative law judge for the Utah Commerce and Insurance Departments.
- American Charities for Reasonable Fundraising Regulation, Inc. v. O’Bannon, No. 2:08-CV-875, 2017 WL 4539321, at *1 (D. Utah Oct. 10, 2017)
- Represented Defendant in a civil rights case, resulting in grant of summary judgment in Defendant’s favor
- Cinema Pub, L.L.C. v. Petilos, No. 2:16-CV-00318-DN, 2017 WL 1066628 (D. Utah Mar. 21, 2017)
- Successfully moved to exclude Plaintiff’s experts’ opinions, reports, and supplemental reports, and successfully defended against Plaintiff’s motion to exclude
- Miller v. Utah, Department of Natural Resources, Division of Oil, Gas and Mining, No. 2:12-cv-420, 2015 WL 13134474 (D. Utah Feb. 13, 2015)
- Represented Defendant in civil rights/commercial litigation case involving mining property, resulting in grant of summary judgment in Defendant’s favor
- Jones v. Norton, 3 F. Supp. 3d 1170 (D. Utah 2014), aff’d, 809 F.3d 564 (10th Cir. 2015)
- Represented Defendant in wrongful death/civil rights case related to officer-involved shooting on Uintah and Ouray Indian Reservation, resulting in grant of summary judgment in Defendant’s favor