Jamie’s legal career focuses on helping companies control and minimize risk when facing the uncertainties of civil litigation. Jamie’s practice includes general liability defense including the defense of catastrophic injury and wrongful death claims, as well as injuries related to all forms of premises liability. He has extensive experience handling toxic tort matters including asbestos defense litigation. Additionally, Jamie assists companies in defending lawsuits arising out of product liability allegations as well as construction defect lawsuits. He also assists companies in resolving employment related disputes including wrongful termination, wage-and-hour lawsuits and consulting on human resource issues.
Jamie served as an extern for the Honorable George P. Shiavelli, United States District Court, Central District of California.
Since 2017, Jamie has produced outstanding results for his clients in a wide-array of practice areas, including the following successful representative experiences
- Obtained a defense verdict in a wrongful death case after presenting a dangerous design of public property where Plaintiff was struck in a crosswalk by the defendant making a left hand turn
- Obtained summary judgment for retailer of a popular skateboard amidst allegations of product liability and negligence that resulted in catastrophic injuries to a 12 year old Plaintiff
- Obtained summary judgment for a property owner following allegations of negligent security after the Plaintiff leaving a supermarket was assaulted and suffered extreme orthopedic injuries
- Successfully defended wrongful termination and sexual harassment lawsuits on behalf of a popular Los Angeles-based chain of restaurants
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of a manufacturer of cooling towers after Plaintiff alleged strict liability and negligence arising out of asbestos exposure
- Successfully defended wage and hour class action lawsuits against various manufacturers, including industrial product manufacturers and artisan cheese fabricators