Jamie’s legal career focuses on helping companies control and minimize risk when facing the uncertainties of civil litigation. His law practice includes general liability litigation including the catastrophic injury and wrongful death claims as well as personal injuries matters related to premises liability. Jamie has extensive experience handling toxic tort matters including asbestos defense litigation and also he assists companies defending lawsuits that arise out of product liability allegations and construction defect as well.
Jamie also consults companies to resolve employment-related disputes including wrongful termination and wage-and-hour lawsuits and advises clients on human resource issues.
Jamie previously served as an extern for the Honorable George P. Shiavelli, United States District Court, Central District of California.
- Obtained a defense verdict in a wrongful death case after presenting a dangerous design of public property where Plaintiff was struck in a crosswalk by the defendant making a left hand turn
- Obtained summary judgment for retailer of a popular skateboard amidst allegations of product liability and negligence that resulted in catastrophic injuries to a 12 year old Plaintiff
- Obtained summary judgment for a property owner following allegations of negligent security after the Plaintiff leaving a supermarket was assaulted and suffered extreme orthopedic injuries
- Successfully defended wrongful termination and sexual harassment lawsuits on behalf of a popular Los Angeles-based chain of restaurants
- Obtained summary judgment on behalf of a manufacturer of cooling towers after Plaintiff alleged strict liability and negligence arising out of asbestos exposure
- Successfully defended wage and hour class action lawsuits against various manufacturers, including industrial product manufacturers and artisan cheese fabricators