- Sparta Ins. Co. v. Colareta, — F.Supp.2d — , 2014 WL 31986 (S.D. Fla. 2014)
- Rowland v. Diamond State Ins. Co., 2013 WL 5278219 (S.D. Fla. 2013)
- Evanston Ins. Co. v. Heeder, 490 Fed.Appx. 215 (2012)
- Wheeler’s Moving & Storage, Inc. v. Markel Insurance Co., 2012 WL 87107 (S.D. Fla. 2012)
- Discover Property & Cas. Co. v. Mitchell Co., Inc., 2011 WL 5037381 (S.D. Ala. 2011)
- Markel Intern. Ins. Co., Ltd. v. Florida West Covered RV & Boat Storage, LLC, 437 Fed. Appx. 803 (11th Cir. 2011)
- Eastpointe Condominium I Ass’n, Inc. v. Travelers Cas. & Surety Co., 664 F.Supp.2d 1281 (S.D. Fla. 2010), affirmed, 379 Fed.Appx. 906 (11th Cir. 2010)
- Essex Ins. Co. v. Dixon, 2010 WL 3746295 (S.D. Fla. 2010)
- Noonan v. Vermont Mut. Ins. Co., 761 F.Supp.2d 1330 (M.D. Fla. 2010)
- First Specialty Ins. Corp. v. Mississippi State University, 355 Fed.Appx. 815 (5th Cir. 2009)
John’s practices primarily is in the areas of insurance coverage and bad faith litigation, although he also has extensive experience in appellate and insurance defense. Recently, John litigated insurance coverage actions in connection with commercial general liability, professional liability, commercial auto, truckers and environmental cleanup policies.
Prior to joining Litchfield Cavo LLP, John served as senior coverage counsel for St. Paul Insurance Companies. He speaks regularly to insurer clients about insurance coverage and good-faith claims handling.