First-party Property Damage Claims | Counseled an insurer client regarding the handling of numerous individual claims, as well as lawsuits, concerning first-party insurance coverage for crumbling foundation matters and obtained favorable resolutions of the subject matters.
Insurance Coverage | Advised insurer clients regarding the handling of first- and third-party matters arising out of hurricanes in the northeast and analyzed coverage, as well as extra-contractual issues, for claims relating to the subject storms.
Exposure Analysis and Policy Drafting | Counseled insurers regarding exposure associated with writing new lines of business and assisted insurers with drafting new policy forms, as well as endorsements.
- Lucenti v. Laviero, 165 Conn. App. 429 (2016), aff’d, 327 Conn. 764 (2018)
- Atl. Cas. Ins. Co. v. Robinson, 2016 WL 3198204 (D. Conn. June 8, 2016)
- Mehta v. Ace Am. Ins. Co., 2015 WL 1456834 (D. Conn. Mar. 30, 2015)
- Middlesex Mut Assur. Co. v. Hamilton, et al., 2014 WL 2696773 (Conn. Super. Ct. May 14, 2014)
- Gartner, Inc. v. St. Paul Fire & Marine Ins. Co., 2010 WL 918075 (D. Conn. Mar. 11, 2010) aff’d, 415 F. App’x 282 (2d Cir. 2011)
- S. v. Webb, 602 F.Supp.2d 374 (D. Conn. 2009)
- Deed v. Walgreen Co., 50 Conn. Supp. 339, 927 A.2d 1001 (2007)