Keith focuses his practice on class actions and commercial litigation. He has more than 20 years of experience representing clients in state and federal courts in a wide variety of commercial disputes including Telephone Consumer Protection (“TCPA”) class actions, breach of contract claims, complex commercial disputes, construction defect claims and product liability lawsuits.
Keith is skilled in all areas of pre-trial discovery, arbitrations, mediations and jury trials, representing a diverse array of clients from small business owners to Fortune 500 corporations. As a TCPA class action lawyer, Keith has helped clients win at the pleadings stage with successful motions to dismiss and has defeated class certification in a multi-million dollar lawsuit for a Fortune 25 client.
- Sandusky Wellness Ctr., LLC v. ASD Specialty Healthcare, Inc., 863 F.3d 460 (6th Cir. 2017)
- Hollingsworth v. Jackson Hewitt Inc., 2017 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 10176, No. 3:16-cv-50059 (N.D. Ill., Jan. 25, 2017)
- Hollingsworth v. Jackson Hewitt Inc., 2016 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 158657, No. 3:16-cv-50059 (N.D. Ill., Nov. 16, 2016)
- Sandusky Wellness Ctr., LLC v. ASD Specialty Healthcare, Inc., 2016 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 1864, No. 3:13-cv-02085 (N.D. Ohio, Jan. 7, 2016)
- Urban Elevator Serv., LLC v. Stryker Lubricant Distribs., Inc., 2015 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 149682, No. 1:15-cv-02128 (N.D. Ill., Nov. 4, 2015)
- Valladares v. Blackboard, Inc., 2015 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 94906, No. 1:14-cv-10272 (N.D. Ill., July 21, 2015)
- Hossfeld v. Gov’t Emples. Ins. Co., 88 F.Supp.3d 504 (D. Md., 2015)