Lyndsey’s practice involves defending a variety of claims, including malpractice and contract dispute related claims, property damage, labor and employment, and bodily injury. She represents variety of businesses and special interest groups, banks and credit unions, municipalities, manufacturers, property owners and professional executives.
Lyndsey has additional experience handling transactional and environmental law. Prior to entering private practice, Lyndsey worked for the US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the Oregon Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ), advising members of the regulated community on environmental compliance.
Lyndsey is a current member of Litchfield Cavo LLP’s COVID-19 Resource Team.
- Tadros v. Stack et al., 2021 WL 3856258 (D.N.J. 2021)
- Synder v. Allen et al., 2020 WL 1233815 (S.D.N.Y. 2020)
- Zheng v. Fu Jian Hong Guan American Unity Assoc., Inc. et al., 165 A.D.3d 486 (1st Dept. 2018)
- Mak v. BNN Fulton Flushing Owner LLC et al., 2017 WL 6026966 (N.Y. Sup. Ct. 2017)
- Aris v. Archdiocese of New York et al., 2015 WL 13742954 (N.Y. Sup. Ct. 2015)
- Desena v. North Shore Hebrew Academy, 119 A.D.3d 631 (2d Dept. 2014)