For more than 35 years, Mark has worked exclusively in the insurance defense field handling all aspects of litigation arising out of commercial premises liability, construction site accidents, motor vehicle accidents and related insurance coverage disputes. He also has handled several intentional tort actions involving claims of defamation, intentional infliction of emotional distress and assault and battery. His practice includes trial work and appellate work, and he has tried dozens of cases to verdict in New York state and federal courts.
- Correll v. U.S. Bank, 122 A.D.3d 791 (2nd Dept. 2014)
- Kevra v. Vladagin, 96 A.D.3d 805 (2nd Dept. 2012)
- Caldwell v. Two Columbus Ave., 92 A.D.3d 441 (1st Dept. 2012)
- Engels v. City of New York, 7 A.D.3d 661 (2nd Dept. 2004)
- DeStefano v. Amtad, 269 A.D.2d 229 (1st Dept. 2000)