For the past 30 years, Mark has worked exclusively in the insurance defense field handling all aspects of litigation arising out of motor vehicle accidents, commercial premises accidents, construction site accidents and all related insurance coverage disputes. He has also handled several intentional tort actions involving claims of defamation, intentional infliction of emotional distress and assault and battery. Mark’s practice includes both trial work and appellate work, and he has tried dozens of cases to verdict in New York state and federal courts.
- Correll v. U.S. Bank, 122 A.D.3d 791 (2nd Dept. 2014)
- Kevra v. Vladagin, 96 A.D.3d 805 (2nd Dept. 2012)
- Caldwell v. Two Columbus Ave., 92 A.D.3d 441 (1st Dept. 2012)
- Engels v. City of New York, 7 A.D.3d 661 (2nd Dept. 2004)
- DeStefano v. Amtad, 269 A.D.2d 229 (1st Dept. 2000)