Marty is an experienced attorney with a demonstrated history of work in a broad range of insurance litigation matters. He focuses his practice on first party property insurance coverage, bad faith claim litigation and catastrophe litigation including commercial and residential hurricane, wind and hail losses. He also has managed litigation under a variety of policies, including builder’s risk, boiler and machinery, commercial general liability, commercial and individual automobile and rarities, and collectibles.
Marty has provided services for insurance clients across a broad range of complex loss scenarios including business interruption and delay claims and claims that are subject to limitations or exclusions for “other insurance,” pollution, products-completed operations, preexisting conditions, temperature and humidity, faulty workmanship, professional liability and latent defects.
Marty has provided litigation services to non-insurance clients in directional drilling contract disputes, product liability litigation, personal injury and wrongful death claims.
- Lamacar Inc. v. Cincinnati Casualty Co., 2022 WL 227162 (N.D. Tex. Jan, 26, 2022)
- Ross v. Hartford Lloyd Ins. Co., No. 4:18-CV-00541-O, 2019 WL 2929761 (N.D. Tex. July 4, 2019)
- Northfield Insurance Company v. Charles Herrera, 751 Fed.Appx. 512 (5th 2018)
- United Neurology, P.A. v. Hartford Lloyds Ins. Co., 624 Fed.Appx. 225 (5th 2015)
- United Neurology, P.A. v. Hartford Lloyds Ins. Co., 101 F.Supp.3d 584 (S.D. TX 2015)