Peter concentrates his practice in civil and commercial litigation, class actions and corporate transactional matters. His practice includes employment matters, commercial litigation and business disputes as well as aviation litigation and pharmaceutical product liability claims. He has extensive experience representing clients in both state and federal courts and in agency matters involving wage and hour disputes, employment discrimination, directors and officers liability, and also wrongful death claims. Peter also advises a wide range of business entities providing legal advice and litigation services, including human resource management, employment disputes, risk mitigation and corporate governance counsel.
Prior to his legal career, Peter was a trust officer for the Northern Trust Corporation where he led a team of internal financial portfolio auditors. During his time at The Northern Trust Peter received the The Northern Trust Company Medallion Award for Outstanding Client Service, as well as other distinguished service awards.
While attending Loyola University Chicago School of Law, Peter served as a judicial intern for US District Court Judge William J. Hibbler, served as president of one of the law student associations and was active in moot court competitions. Peter is active in the nonprofit community and currently serves as Board President of a nonprofit social service organization.
- Madonia v. S37 Management, Inc., No. 14-cv-628, 2014 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 112647 (N.D. Ill. 2014)
- Dismissal of ADA, COBRA and intentional infliction of emotional distress claims
- Oriental Ins. Co. v. BAX Global, No. 08-cv-4936, 2009 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 6767 (N.D. Ill. 2009)
- Dismissal of claim involving international shipment of goods
- Taylor v. Mooney Aircraft Corp., 265 Fed. Appx. 87 (3d Cir. 2008)
- Affirming summary judgment involving multiple casualties
- Defended internet 2.0 company in sexual harassment claim involving allegations of managerial misconduct towards subordinate