Peter concentrates his practice in employment matters, commercial litigation, aviation litigation claims and corporate transactional issues. He has extensive experience representing clients in both state and federal courts and agencies in matters involving wage and hour disputes, employment discrimination, wrongful death, and directors and officers liability claims. Peter also serves as outside general counsel to a wide range of businesses, providing legal advice and litigation services, including human resource management and employment disputes.
Prior to his legal career, Peter was a trust officer for The Northern Trust Company, where he led a team of internal financial portfolio auditors. During his time at The Northern Trust, he received the The Northern Trust Company Medallion Award for Outstanding Client Service, among other service awards.
During law school, Peter served as a judicial intern for US District Court Judge William J. Hibbler, served as president of a law students association and was active in moot court competitions.
- Madonia v. S37 Management, Inc., No. 14-cv-628, 2014 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 112647 (N.D. Ill. 2014)
- Dismissal of ADA, COBRA and intentional infliction of emotional distress claims
- Oriental Ins. Co. v. BAX Global, No. 08-cv-4936, 2009 U.S. Dist. LEXIS 6767 (N.D. Ill. 2009)
- Dismissal of claim involving international shipment of goods
- Taylor v. Mooney Aircraft Corp., 265 Fed. Appx. 87 (3d Cir. 2008)
- Affirming summary judgment involving multiple casualties
- Defended internet 2.0 company in sexual harassment claim involving allegations of managerial misconduct towards subordinate