- Holyoke Mut. Ins. Co. in Salem v. Vibram USA, Inc., 33 Mass.L.Rptr. 564, (Mass. Super. 2016)
- St. Paul Fire and Marine Ins. Co. v. Scopia Windmill Fund, LP, 87 F.Supp.3d 603 (S.D.N.Y. 2015)
- Berkshire-Cranwell Ltd. Partnership v. Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Ins. Co., Ltd.,874 F.Supp.2d 41 (D.Mass. 2012)
- Derderian v. Essex Ins. Co., 44 A.3d 122 (RI 2012)
- Gartner, Inc. v. St. Paul Fire and Marine Ins. Co., 2010 WL 918075, (D.Conn. 2010) affirmed, Gartner, Inc. v. St. Paul Fire and Marine Ins. Co., 415 Fed.Appx. 282 (2d Cir. 2011)
- Evanston Ins. Co. v. Layne Thomas Builders, Inc., 635 F.Supp.2d 348 (D.Del. 2009)
- Sullivan v. Southland Life Ins. Co., 67 Mass.App.Ct. 439, 854 N.E.2d 138 (2006)
- Veryfine Products, Inc. v. Phlo Corp., 124 F.Supp.2d 16 (D.Mass. 2000)
- Hochberg v. Zoecon Corp.421 Mass. 456, 657 N.E.2d 1263 (Mass. 1995)
Bob concentrates his practice on insurance coverage and complex business litigation including professional liability, unfair trade claims, corporate fiduciary, construction, complex environmental cases and bankruptcy. He also has extensive experience in merger and acquisition litigation, mass product liability cases, antitrust matters and employment litigation.
In addition to handling trials and appeals before many federal and state courts of the East Coast and Midwest, Bob has conducted administrative, arbitration, and mediation proceedings and supervised cases in several other states, including California and Texas.