Robin’s expertise in insurance defense litigation spans more than 30 years of dedicated practice. She focuses her civil litigation practice on all aspects of third party insurance defense litigation, including general injury and property damage matters involving both commercial and residential properties, product liability claims, motor vehicle accidents and uninsured motorist claims.
Additionally, Robin handles liability coverage, wrongful death and construction defects, non-medical professional and executive liability, employment law and insurer bad faith, benzene and asbestos claims as well as other insurance-related matters. She also has practiced in diverse areas of law such as estate planning and real estate, landlord/tenant and commercial transactions, personal injury and medical malpractice.
- Millard Mall Services, Inc. v Bolda, 155 So.3d (Fla. 4th DCA 2015)
- Bluff’s Condominium Assn, Inc. v. Allstate Insurance Co., (Fla.5th DCA 2004)
- Corzo v. American Superior Insurance Co., 847 So.2d 584 (Fla.3rd DCA 2003)
- Tobin v. Sunshine State Insurance Co., 777 So.2d 1207 (Fla. 3rd DCA 2003)
- Rodriguez v. Allstate Insurance Co., 713 So.2d 1119 (Fla. 3rd DCA 1998)