Robin’s expertise in insurance defense litigation spans more than thirty years of dedicated practice. Her civil litigation practice focuses on all aspects of third party insurance defense litigation, including general injury and property damage matters involving both commercial and residential properties, product liability claims, motor vehicle accidents and uninsured motorist claims. Robin also handles wrongful death matters and construction defects, liability coverage, insurer bad faith, executive and professional liability, employment, asbestos and benzene claims and other insurance-related claims. She has also practiced in diverse areas of law such as estate planning, real estate, landlord/tenant, medical malpractice, personal injury, and commercial transactions.
- Millard Mall Services, Inc. v Bolda, 155 So.3d (Fla. 4th DCA 2015)
- Bluff’s Condominium Assn, Inc. v. Allstate Insurance Co.(Fla.5th DCA 2004)
- Corzo v. American Superior Insurance Co., 847 So.2d 584 (Fla.3rd DCA 2003)
- Tobin v. Sunshine State Insurance Co., 777 So.2d 1207 (Fla. 3rd DCA 2003)
- Rodriguez v. Allstate Insurance Co., 713 So.2d 1119 (Fla. 3rd DCA 1998)