Tim focuses his practice on civil litigation including personal injury defense, property loss defense, uninsured/underinsured motorist claims, defense of fire cases, complex commercial litigation including executive, professional, real estate, and employers liability defense and appeals. He has significant trial experience having tried many cases to jury verdict as well as numerous other cases before judges, attorney trial referees and arbitrators. Tim also has successfully briefed and argued cases at the Connecticut appellate level.
Prior to law school, Tim worked in the field of electrical engineering with seven years of experience in research, development and testing of nuclear submarines.
- Crews v. Pudlinski, et al., 129 Conn.App. 807, 21 A.3d 568 (Conn.App.,2011)
- Capozziello v. Robinson, 102 Conn.App. 93, 924 A.2d 876 (Conn.App.,2007)
- Mozeleski v. Thomas, 76 Conn.App. 287, 818 A.2d 893 (Conn.App.,2003)
- Thoman v. Schmelter, 2003 WL 23279821
- Hersey v. Lonrho, Inc., 73 Conn.App. 78, 807 A.2d 1009 (Conn.App.,2002)
- Massad v. Eastern Connecticut Cable Television, Inc., 70 Conn.App. 635, 801 A.2d 813 (Conn.App.,2002)