Valarie’s practice is concentrated primarily on the defense of serious personal injury and death claims, products liability, business and commercial litigation, small business representation, contractual risk transfer matters and insurance coverage disputes. She also has experience in various toxic tort matters and appellate practice.
Before attending law school, Valarie worked as a medical technologist at Texas Children’s Hospital in the Texas Medical Center.
- Lutterodt v. Emily Lane Owners Ass’n, Inc., No. 17-1-14, 2018 WL 106455 (U. S. Feb. 21, 2018) (Brief in Opposition).
- Lutterodt v. Emily Lane Owners Ass’n, Inc., No. 05-14-01329-CV, 2016 WL 3381919 (Tex. App.—Dallas June 16, 2016, pet. denied), cert. denied, 138 S.Ct. 1328 (2018).
- Lutterodt v. Potter, Civ. Action No. 4:17-CV-58, 2017 WL 1505300 (E.D. Tex. Apr. 27, 2017).
- Mahmoud v. De Moss Owners Ass’n, Inc., Civil Action No. 4:13-cv-1758, 2015 WL 12551078 (S.D. Tex. Sept. 30, 2015), aff’d, 865 F.3d 322 (5th Cir. 2015).
- Garay v. G.R. Birdwell Constr., L.P., No. 01-13-01088-CV, 2014 WL 6680347 (Tex. App.—Houston [1st Dist.] 2014, no pet.).
- WPS, Inc. v. Expro Americas, LLC, 369 S.W.3d 384 (Tex. App.—Houston [1st Dist.] 2012, pet. denied).
- First Mercury Ins. Co. v. Copaz, L.L.C., No. S.A.-09-CA-513-H, 2009 WL 10669399 (W.D. Tex. Oct. 29, 2009).
- Bricktown Resources, Inc. v. KTM Servs., Inc., No. CIV-08-928-F, 2008 WL 4723012 (W.D. Okla. Oct. 23, 2008).
- Ortiz v. Correction Corp. of Am., Civ. Action No. L-04-CV-16, 2006 WL 2478698 (S.D. Tex. Aug. 25, 2006).