7310 North 16th Street
Phoenix, AZ 85020
Office Contact: Mitchell H. Frazen
2 North Lake Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91101
Office Contact: G. David Rubin
WE HAVE MOVED! Please note the Pasadena, CA office of Litchfield Cavo moved December 28, 2019, from the following address: 251 South Lake Avenue | Suite 750 | Pasadena, CA 91101
82 Hopmeadow Street
Simsbury, CT 06089
Office Contact: Michael J. Dugan
600 Corporate Drive
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33334
Office Contact: Robin B. Rothman
5201 West Kennedy Blvd.
Tampa, FL 33609
Office Contact: Thomas F. Brink
1300 Parkwood Circle
Atlanta, GA 30339
Office Contact: Kindu A. Walker
303 West Madison Street
Chicago, IL 60606
Office Contact: Kearney W. Kilens
1261 West Causeway Approach
Mandeville, LA 70471
Office Contact: Michele M. Echols
6 Kimball Lane
Lynnfield, MA 01940
Office Contact: James W. Sexton
222 South Central Avenue
St. Louis, MO 63105
Office Contact: Brian K. McBrearty
Liberty View | 457 Haddonfield Rd.
Cherry Hill, NJ 08002
Office Contact: William K. Pelosi
3993 Howard Hughes Parkway
Las Vegas, NV 89169
Office Contact: Griffith H. Hayes
420 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10170
Office Contact: Angela M. Stenroos
603 Stanwix Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Office Contact: Trisha A. Gill
155 South Main Street
Providence, RI 02903
Office Contact: Luana DiSarra Scavone
100 Throckmorton Street
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Office Contact: S. Jan Hueber
Houston, TX 77056
Office Contact: Matthew D. Walker
420 East South Temple Street
Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Office Contact: Carolyn S. Stevens
250 East Wisconsin Ave
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Office Contact: Stephanie L. Dykeman
OFFICE LOCATIONS AND STATE ADMISSIONS
Executive Committee: Daniel G. Litchfield, Edward M. Fogarty, Eileen P. Kavanagh, Kathleen J. Collins, Scott D. Stephenson, Andrew S. Connell, Jr.
Managing Partner: John J. Jarosak
Assistant Managing Partner: Kearney W. Kilens
Chair, Diversity and Inclusion: Geralyn M. Passaro
Director, Accounting: Judy Hua
Director, Information Technology, Systems Security and Facilities: Denise Adams
Manager, Billing and Collections: Susan Conway
Manager, Marketing and Business Development: Donna Baker
Litchfield Cavo LLP is looking for sharp individuals who are interested in growing their careers among our more than 275 attorneys who value client relationships and foster open and honest communication with integrity and professionalism. Litchfield Cavo offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits package in a dynamic working environment providing substantial opportunities for professional development.
Successful Litchfield Cavo candidates will have the ability to work proactively and independently while also demonstrating strong analytical, writing and communication skills with an eagerness to learn. Candidates must be able to perform essential duties satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or the ability necessary to do the job.
Human Resources Director
Litchfield Cavo LLP seeks an accomplished HR professional to lead its human resource function based in our downtown Chicago office. This is an exceptional opportunity which includes broad responsibility for HR strategy, staffing, employee relations, compensation and benefits, performance management, HRIS optimization and the full range of other human resource needs for our growing legal practice. The position is also responsible for managing at least one additional professional. Some travel is required.
A successful candidate will have the ability to work proactively, independently and demonstrate strong analytical and communication skills.
- Minimum of 8 years of related experience in Human Resources and at least 4 years heading the function. A Master’s Degree in Human Resources is desirable.
- Computer skills with proficiency of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and the internet.
- Experience with ADP HR and payroll software.
- Advanced familiarity with state and federal employment laws
To successfully perform this job an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability necessary to do this job.
- Manage employment needs for staff positions including sourcing, interviewing, placement; support as needed partner attorney sourcing efforts for associate attorneys; also, track turnover
- Oversee employee relations including management coaching, conducting investigations both remotely and onsite, performance issues and employee concerns/complaints
- Develop and implement HR policies, including Employee Handbook updates, policy review and global alignment
- Drive annual staff review process including maintaining review forms, coordinating local managers, organizing review delivery and compensation management
- Create and implement various HR strategies including staff succession plan; writing, maintaining and updating job descriptions; and, change management solutions as needed
- Oversee HR assistant in various responsibilities including recruitment and new hire onboarding, FMLA administration
- Oversee HRIS, including training and implementation of new functionality as necessary
- Drive entire benefits renewal process including monthly self-funded reporting, wellness programming, monthly benefit communications
- Conduct exit interviews, as needed; review basic exit interviews for trends or opportunities for improvement
- Perform annual workers’ compensation and 401k audits in partnership with insurers and auditors
- Manage firm 401(k) plan including plan sponsor and 401(k) advisor relationships, creating education/outreach initiatives, participation in quarterly and annual plan reviews
- Ensure adherence to all applicable laws, including regular I-9 and EEO-1 audits to ensure compliance
- Respond promptly and thoroughly to questions on all HR topics and policies
Please email your resume with a cover letter to Careers@LitchfieldCavo.com.
ADDITIONAL FIRM OPPORTUNITIES
Please email your cover letter, resume and writing sample through Indeed only.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records and criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and California law.
Litchfield Cavo LLP is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. Our Firm supports and encourages workforce diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, national origin, sexual orientation or disability in any of our recruitment, hiring or placement processes.