Dan has been with Litchfield Cavo LLP since 2011 and has served as the Local Office Managing Partner for Litchfield Cavo’s Fort Lauderdale office since 2017. His practice focuses on general liability, premises liability, personal injury, automobile and trucking, products liability, negligent security, railroad liability and medical malpractice. He specializes in representing all manner of retailers including convenience stores, gasoline service stations, grocery stores, and auto parts retailers. He also has extensive experience representing agricultural companies, night clubs, hotels, restaurants, and manufacturers of all manner of products.
- Successfully defended grocery retailer through trial in case alleging slip and fall on a foreign transitory substance
- Obtained summary judgement on behalf of a grocery retailer in several cases alleging personal injuries resulting from slips and falls
- Defended convenience store/gasoline retailer through trial in several cases alleging personal injuries as a result of slip and falls
- Successfully defended steel manufacturer in wrongful death action alleged to have been caused by a defective product
- Successfully prosecuted dozens of criminal cases through trial as an Assistant State Attorney for the 17th Judicial Circuit in Broward County