As a partner at Litchfield Cavo LLP, Dan focuses his practice on general liability, premises liability, personal injury, medical malpractice, and automobile and trucking, as well as negligent security and railroad liability. He specializes in representing all manner of retailers including convenience stores, gasoline service stations, auto parts retailers, grocery stores an agricultural companies, and manufacturers of all manner of products. Dan has extensive experience representing clients in the hospitality industry such as night clubs, hotels, restaurants, and also manufacturers of all manner of products.
- Successfully defended grocery retailer through trial in case alleging slip and fall on a foreign transitory substance
- Obtained summary judgement on behalf of a grocery retailer in several cases alleging personal injuries resulting from slips and falls
- Defended convenience store/gasoline retailer through trial in several cases alleging personal injuries as a result of slip and falls
- Successfully defended steel manufacturer in wrongful death action alleged to have been caused by a defective product
- Successfully prosecuted dozens of criminal cases through trial as an Assistant State Attorney for the 17th Judicial Circuit in Broward County