Paul focuses his practice on in insurance coverage, and has significant experience in large, complex environmental coverage cases, such as those involving waste sites, asbestos, and hearing loss. He has also worked on cases involving government contracts, securities brokers, employee contracts, executive, professional and employers liability defense, defamation, and Workers’ Compensation. In addition, he has acted as an arbitrator in insurance coverage disputes.
Prior to law school, Paul co-owned a business that exported hand-made Tibetan carpets from Nepal. During that time, Paul and his business partner started a restaurant for a local Tibetan refugee family that still provides a living for that family today.
- City of Hartford v. Travelers Property Casualty Company of America, No. HHD-CV-17-6081277 S (Conn. Super. Ct. April 10, 2018)
- Front Street Commons, LLC v. Acadia Insurance Company, No. 3:17-cv-00284-VLB (D. Conn. March 27, 2018)
- Travelers Cas. Ins. Co. of Am. v. Gargano, 2016 WL 8135416 (Conn. Super. Ct. Dec. 22, 2016)
- Geico Indem. Co. v. Gaylord, 2014 WL 4494729 (Conn. Super. Ct. Aug. 6, 2014)
- Ridley v. Nat’l Union Fire Ins. Co. of Pittsburgh, PA, 2014 WL 3687739 (D. Conn. July 22, 2014)
- Misiti, LLC v. Travelers Prop. Cas. Co. of Am., 308 Conn. 146, 61 A.3d 485 (2013)
- National Waste Associates, LLC v. Travelers Casualty and Surety Co. of America, 294 Conn. 511 (2010)
- Gupta v. Great Northern Insurance Co., 2009 WL 291011 (D. Conn. 2009)