Richard focuses his litigation practice on representing corporations, partnerships, and individual entrepreneurs in complex business disputes as well as litigation arising from the management and administration of labor and employment contracts and a wide variety of workplace issues. Over the years, Richard has litigated and successfully resolved a substantial number of failed or impaired business relationships involving construction projects, commercial real estate developments, claims of fraud or interference with contractual relationships and other forms of unfair competition. In addition, Richard has counseled and litigated on behalf of employers with regard to alleged workplace discrimination, and has litigated or arbitrated claims of improper or unlawful discipline or discharge.
- Longport Ocean Plaza Condominium Association, Inc. v. Robert Cato, F.Supp.2d, 2003 WL 22658218 (E.D.Pa.)
- Wawa, Inc. v. Insvest, Lendel Partnership, et al. 2321 EDA 2010
- Constitution Bank v. Tubbs, 68 F.3d 685 C.A.3 (Pa.),1995
- Gilbert v. Feld, 842 F.Supp. 803 E.D.Pa.,1993
- Amoco Oil v. Snyder, 505 Pa. 214, 478 A.2d 795 (Pa.,1984)